Monday 25 May 2015

Seed For Change Garden at the Varsity Community Garden


This past weekend, I was able to transplant the Seed for Change plants that I had begun in my studio.  these seeds were a direct response to the documented changes that you, the public hoped to see when you forwarded your images to me. Subsequently, I both catalogued your images and transcribed your intenions onto strips of Tyvek that were place onto garden pegs next to each individual seedling.
 I have also planted additional seeds directly into the soil for those of you that would also like to participate. In order to do so, just check out my previous blog post that describes how you can participate!
On Wednesday, I will be planting another garden into the Saskatoon Food Bank Garden Patch!I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment